Monday 4 February 2013

Who Said Arts Students Didn't Have a lot of Work!?

Pardon the Taken widget... I was trying to win a contest (and I might've but I have not received an email so I'm assuming it's mistaken identity on my part... /sad.)

On to the point of this post.

WHO SAID ART STUDENTS DIDN'T HAVE A LOT OF WORK!?

No, we don't do a tonnage of math problems or formal labs for science, but we still have a lot to do. There's so much reading and note-taking and so much to remember... IT'S INSANITY I TELL YOU.

SO MANY PROJECTS AND TESTS AND QUIZZES AND UGHHHH
Don't let people tell you that in arts you don't need to try 'cause that's a lie. Sorry.

Today, I went to the library to get a book I needed for a research assignment I'm doing for English. Now I love the library, however, when your website says that a book IS IN THE LIBRARY, I expect it to be IN THE FREAKING LIBRARY. I walked my lazy butt all the way to the DP library only to find that the book I wanted to get wasn't even there. They don't know where it is. LIKE C'MON. UGH. So now I'm lacking book sources which won't fly with my teacher 'cause we need a 'large variety of sources'. CURSE YOU WORLD.

On another note, Prodigy by Marie Lu is out! AND I CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT ~~ (But I must 'cause I have so much work /dies.) Shades of Earth by Beth Revis is out too, and of course, The Indigo Spell is coming out next week (which I am REALLY excited for) !

I have nothing else to say, really. Since second semester started I've basically become a recluse. Okay, that's not totally true (I went to one club meeting where we played Crimes Against Humanity. It was hilarious and fun... otherwise, I haven't really gotten out much)... but it's close enough.

I seriously have to start working -rolls away- hope everyone's has a great February~

-fishandchips

No comments:

Post a Comment