Sunday 28 October 2012

haaaay guise haaaay

Wow, I feel like it's been a long time since I last updated this. University life has been getting the best of me, I guess? Eventually, midterms just started piling up on me and I got a bit too lazy with everything else.

Since last time, I had another French test which I did surprisingly better on. I got back my Economics midterm and again.. oddly, I got 100%. Yay for me!? I got an 80% on my business midterm but I've been getting good marks on my projects/assignments for the class, so I'm pleased.

Now, I'm just waiting on my Legal Studies and Sociology marks. It's always so nerve-racking to wait for marks to come back.

Last week was hell. I went back to Waterloo with a French test on Monday, Sociology midterm on Tuesday, Sociology assignment due on Thursday and then an Economics midterm on Friday. But yes, I did indeed, survive. I'm such a soldier.

Oh yeah, so two weeks ago, my residence don knocked on our door and gave us this:



He calls them "stress-relief baggies" which actually sounds like some sort of drug and it was the sweetest thing! It was midterm-season and everyone was basically cramming in their rooms. There was juice, chocolate, apples, and a granola-like bar inside. There was also bubble wrap for us to pop when we get stressed! My don's amazing! :)

On another note...

I was microwaving my red-bean sticky... something. This Asian snack?
Well I put it in the microwave for 30 seconds and it was still cold. So I decided to microwave it for 28 more seconds...

My snack exploded! :(
I had to eat it with a fork...
Other than all this, not much has really happened? I'm still mildly-stressing over schoolwork, but I'm praying it gets better soon. When November's over, I'm pretty much free for an entire month! December is pretty much scheduled for final exams and I'll only be at school for maybe a week out of the entire month. When exams are done, I'll be back for Winter holidays and then I'll resume school again on... January 7th? Some time around there.

Oh yeah, so this song has been stuck in my head for the longest time...


and omg Ailee and HyunA are back!



k, sorry. I'm done.

- eggtarts

No comments:

Post a Comment